Areas of Practice:
- Civil Litigation
- Contract Disputes
- Delay Disputes
- Defective Design/ Construction Disputes
- Environmental Law
- General Insurance Defense
- Mechanics Liens/Foreclosures
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- University of Miami School of Law, JD, 2019
- University of Central Florida, B.S.: Legal Studies, 2015
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Trial Lawyer’s Association
- American Association for Justice
Conor Regan focuses his practice on complex construction matters, representing clients not limited to developers, general contractors, and subcontractors. This category of work includes defending against construction defect claims, breach of contract claims, general liability claims, and personal injury claims.
Mr. Regan is licensed to practice law in Colorado. He earned his Juris Doctor (J.D.) from the University of Miami School of Law. While attending, Mr. Regan interned with the university’s Health Rights Clinic. Prior to beginning his legal career, Mr. Regan worked in sales and earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Legal Studies.
While not in the office, Mr. Regan enjoys spending time with his friends going hiking, camping, and trying new restaurants. Mr. Regan enjoys being active and traveling whenever possible.