Family Law:

Post-Decree Modification

After your divorce is finalized, you may need to modify permanent orders based on legal grounds, which is called post-degree modification. Some post-decree modifications include relocation, parenting time, decision making, communication tools, and any other matters related to minor children. Most importantly, our attorneys are experienced in reopening dissolution of marriage cases when the opposing party did not properly disclose her/his property during the divorce procedures, which may have affected the division of property. This can be requested by either party under numerous circumstances, and our skilled attorneys have the proven legal experience and knowledge to provide valuable insight and guidance in these situations.

You can trust that when you choose our attorneys, you are choosing a team who will advocate for your rights in a timely and proactive manner. We understand how sensitive, emotional and frustrating these situations can be, and we are here to provide you with the utmost support while reaching fair and feasible solutions. 

Call the M&S Law Offices today!