Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, our firm has remained open (law firms are considered ‘essential business” in Colorado). With one secretary answering the telephone, processing mail, filing etc. and the rest of us working from home to continue servicing client needs in the areas of construction law, general liability, personal injury and family law matters.. Effective Thursday, May 18, we will resume working from our office location. The office has been thoroughly cleaned, social distancing will be maintained, and masks and gloves available for staff and visitors. Please call us with any questions regarding Colorado and Wyoming construction and for Colorado family and divorce law. Please stay safe and wash your hands often.
- 7 McConaughy & Sarkissian, P.C. Lawyers Recognized as 2023 Best Lawyers in America
- The Denver Business Journal Recognizes Kama McConaughy Sarkissian as an Outstanding Women in Business Honoree
- McConaughy & Sarkissian, P.C. Promotes Jose Francisco to Construction Paralegal
- Congratulations to Kate McDonald and Tyler Campbell
- Barnett Receives Top 10 Attorney Award (Under 40) by National Academy of Family Law Attorneys, Inc.
No comments to show.